- Olive Oil
- 6 ounces of Shrimp
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw
- Frozen bell peppers
- half a bag of frozen stir fry mix (no sauce)
- 2 tbsp Terriaki sauce
- Red Pepper flakes (Optional)
1) Start with a large frying pan.
2) Stir fry oil, flakes, stir fry mix, peppers and broccoli slaw until desired tenderness.
3) Add shrimp and and Terriaki sauce and cover to let steam until shrimp is done.
4) Plate and enjoy!
Questions? Comments? Use form below!
**We love followers!** Subscribe and be the first to know when a new post is posted!