- Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Chicken Broth
- Pre-cooked chicken
- Red Pepper Flakes
1) In a large frying pan saute onions, red pepper flakes, garlic until onions are soft and caramelized.
2) Pour in about 1/2 cup of chicken broth and cook on high to reduce the liquid.
3)When very little liquid is left in the pan add the brussel sprouts.
4) Chop and add chicken.
4) Pour 1/2 cup broth over sprouts and re-place lid to allow the sprouts to steam.
5) Stir occasionally and remove from pan when done.
6) Add feta and garnish with tomatoes and ENJOY!
Questions? Comments? Use the form below.
**We love followers!** Add your email to the form to the right and be the first to know when we have a new recipe!